How to report an incident
To request our services, fill out the secure form on this page. While you may not have all the information in the form, providing as much as you can will help.
We will contact you to verify and move forward with your request. We speak English, but can translate your request if necessary. Do not put credit card numbers, banking information or other sensitive information on this form. If for some reason it is necessary, we will talk to you by phone.
You may also contact us by Phone or Email.
Information we need:
- Name of the person submitting the Boat Watch
- Primary, and, if available, Secondary Phone Number as well as your Email Address
- Is this request for a Missing, Overdue or Stolen Boat or is this for an Urgent Message?
- What is the name of the vessel? Is it a sailing or motor vessel?
- Can you give us the size of the vessel?
- What is the hailing port or country of registration?
- What is the reason for this report? (example: serious illness or death in the family; vessel is long overdue, or family is concerned why no word in a long time, etc.).
- If possible, a photo of the vessel and the person(s) onboard will be most helpful