A Coast Guard Station Cortez 45-foot Response Boat-Medium boat crew took three crew members off a 70-foot commercial fishing vessel taking on water and transferred them to a dock in Cortez, Florida, Jan. 8, 2021. There are no medical concerns and the Coast Guard continues to monitor the vessel for possible pollution. U.S. Coast Guard courtesy video.
- Small Boat Safety – USCG Rescues Stranded Boaters Texas
- Rescue of 10 Crew from the “Terry T” in 30-foot Seas, Snow and 60 knot Winds, North Atlantic
- Search Suspended for 8 Crew Still Missing From Seacor Power lift boat
- Catamaran “Breezer” Found At Mouth of Ipswich River, Boston MA
- BOLO: Power Boat Stolen From Grand Cay Abaco, Bahamas
- Cargo Ship Off Norway Towed to Port After Dramatic Rescue of Crew
- BOLO: Two Bahamians Missing in Skiff Off Long Island, Bahamas
- Dinghy Security, Lock It Or Lose It!
- Unmanned Yola Adrift 310 Nautical Miles Off Puerto Rico
- Man Overboard Device Found In Bahamas